Delene Burman is an experienced negotiator and qualified valuer. For over 40 years, she and her agents have sold land, houses, sectional title townhouses and apartments, retirement villages, farms for townships, and timeshare, in Johannesburg, Sandton, Pretoria, Cape Town and throughout South Africa. The company now specialises in False Bay, including Lakeside, Muizenberg, St James, Kalk Bay, Clovelly, Fish Hoek, Glencairn, and Simonstown.
See www.kalkbay.net for more information.
Satisfied clients include Sanlam Insurance Company, United Building Society and Allied Building Society (now ABSA Bank), Standard Bank Ltd, Kirschman Hurry Ltd, Alfred McAlpine UK and many South African and international owners and investors.
* Creative and practical marketing ideas
* In-depth market research
* Financial calculations and estimates
* Negotiating and sales closing
* Networking skills and many contacts
* Personal follow-up to ensure referrals
* Positive attitude, energy and tenacity
Clients buying in the False Bay area also have the considerable advantage of Delene’s extensive local knowledge as a resident agent. She lives in the Kalk Bay/St James area and knows all the properties, as well as the best places to golf, cycle, hike, swim and dance! She is also keenly interested in the Kalk Bay Historical Association and travels the Peninsula and beyond in her MG for motor rallies with the Crankhandle Club.
Qualifications to serve you in property
- Member of the South African Institute of Valuers
- National Executive, S.A. Institute of Valuers, 1987
- Associate Valuer, S.A. Council for Valuers, 1985
- M. SAPOA, S.A. Property Owners’ Association, 1979
- PPEP (Property development diploma) UNISA, 1977
- Certified Residential Specialist CRS(SA) Super Sales Status,
Institute of Estate Agents of S.A., 1975
- Registered with The Estate Agency Affairs Board